For more information or to schedule an appointment, please call us at 306-764-2020.
|Monday||9:00am - 4:00pm|
|Tuesday||8:30am - 5:00pm|
|Wednesday||8:30am - 5:00pm|
|Thursday||9:00am - 4:00pm|
|Friday||8:30am - 4:00pm|
- All appointments are by referral only
- New appointments are booked by letter and confirmed by telephone 1 week prior to appointment
- Follow-up appointments if required are scheduled BEFORE the patient leaves the office & a phone call reminder is given 1 week prior to the next appointment
- Please provide 24 hours notice if unable to attend your scheduled appointment ensuring that the time & office resources can be used to another patient’s benefit
All visits and insured services are covered by Saskatchewan Health Card. Please make sure to always bring your health card to all appointments. Health card numbers must be verified to be active prior to the appointment. Foreign visitors or immigrants without current health care coverage must make alternate arrangements for payment PRIOR to being seen in the office.
For your convenience, we accept cash, personal cheque, debit card and VISA or MasterCard
Financing Options Coming Soon!
At Lakeland Vision Institute, we are affiliated with the following hospital and surgicenter:
Prince Albert Parkland Health Region
1200 24th Street West
Prince Albert, SK S6V 5T4
Prairieview Surgical Center
200 – 1848 McOrmond Drive
Saskatoon, SK S7S 0A5
Appointments that are not attended and no notice has been given to our office are subject to a $60.00 cancellation fee before the appointment can be rescheduled.
- If you have recently had eye surgery, please refer to your surgery package documents for direct phone numbers to call in case of emergency
- If this is after hours emergency, please contact the Victoria Hospital Switchboard at 306-765-6000 and ask to speak to the ophthalmologist on call
- Alternatively you may seek assessment at Victoria Hospital Emergency Department or a local Walk-in Minor Emergency office
The following forms can be downloaded to your computer and printed at home. By filling out these forms ahead of time, you will save a significant amount of time during your visit.
Note: These files are in PDF format. If you do not have Adobe® Reader® on your computer, you can download it for free by clicking here or on the Get Adobe Reader icon.